Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tulasidala Mulache - MAyAmAlava Gowlai

A simple invocation composed by Saint Thyagaraja in glory of Lord Rama.

This is largely different from any of my previous postings. I have not kept paid too much attention to the thalam because i was singing this as more of an invocation

I have tried my best to avoid any apaswaras anywhere..nonetheless if anything has evaded my care, do let me know.

thanks for listening and commenting :)

Song: Tulasidala Mulache
Composed by: Saint Thyagaraja
Raagam: Maayaamaalava Gowlai
Thaalam: Roopakam
Language: Telugu

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting,good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up

    idhatri - this site also provide most trending and latest articles

    ReplyDelete